Computer Generated Expert Picks for Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Every week we post five or so winning sports betting systems active for the day and try to imply suggested expert picks. Mostly for fun, but our record on these in stunning; over 59% now. Here is some recent tracking on our ‘Statwagering’ Computer Generated Sports Expert Picks progression betting system: Pro Computer Gambler Sports Betting picks tracking Here’s what we have for today:
Computer Generated Expert Picks and Trends
- The Braves are 19-30 RL after a loss in which they had at least three times as many hits as runs.
- The Giants are 22-10 RL at home after a win in which they came back from a deficit.
- The Braves are 17-40 SU as a dog vs a team that has won at least their last two games.
- The Twins are 3-18 SU since Aug 18, 2016 as a road dog
- The Reds are 189-142-26 OU on since Jul 16, 2004 as a home dog