Daily Sports Betting Systems: Giants Today…
NHL Sports Betting Systems
- Teams are 292-155 +74.1 units since Nov 01, 2015 as a favorite after a loss – Play on Kings
- The Rangers are 83-48 since Nov 05, 2009 on the road after a loss
- The Maple Leafs are 148-215 since Feb 13, 2007 after a game at home
- NBA Betting Trend: A team off of a 5+ goal win where the total was 5 is 175-118 +49.48 units +12.9% roi SU.Subscribe here for free to see who this is active on: http://forms.aweber.com/form/66/1575545866.htm
MLB Sports Betting Systems
- Key MLB Sports Betting System: NL road favorites or AL home favorites have gone 62-23 +29.64 +23.5% roi SU in their opening games of the season. Take the Giants, Cubs, Nationals, Orioles, Dodgers, or Rangers…
- The Giants are 15-0 SU as a 140+ road favorite when opponents starter has a strike-per-ball ratio less than 1.65 on the season.
- The Yankees are 7-24 SU since Sep 06, 2013 as a home dog
- The Cubs are 0-15 SU as a 140+ dog when opponents starter has a strike-per-ball ratio greater than 1.925 on the season.
- The Angels are 0-13 SU in the last game of a road series when opponents starter has a strike-per-ball ratio greater than 2 on the season.
- The Cubs are 13-0 OU as a road dog off a road game vs a lefty after facing three straight righties.
- Key MLB Sports betting systems Runline Trend: The San Francisco Giants are 17-0 RL as a dog in the first game of a road series after a road loss in which they scored first.
- The Milwaukee Brewers are 0-17 RL in the first game of a home series when their line is within 35 cents of pickem after a win in which they never trailed.
It seems, quite a number of sports betting systems support a chalky wager on the SFO Giants @ -170 odds and indicate big problems for today for the Milwaukee Brewers. This one could be an absolutely massive blowout! GO GIANTS!