Sports Betting Systems for Thursday, April 13th, 2017
Every week we post five or so winning sports betting systems active for the day and try to imply suggested expert picks. Mostly for fun, but our record on these in stunning; over 59% now. Here is some recent tracking on our ‘Statwagering’ Computer Sports Betting Trends and Systems progression betting system: Pro Computer Gambler Sports Betting Systems tracking Here’s what we have for today:
Sports Betting Systems and Trends for today:
- The Los Angeles Dodgers are 0-13 SU as a dog off a road game in which they allowed six or fewer hits.
- The Milwaukee Brewers are 13-0 OU on the road when their line is within 20 cents of pick-em off a game as a dog when their opponents starter has a strike-per-ball ratio less than 1.6 on the season.
- The Oakland Athletics are 12-0 RL after a game as a road dog in which they scored six-plus runs and it is not a series opener.
- The New York Mets are 254-244 SU 54.90 units since Sep 25, 2010 on the road
- The New York Yankees are 549-332 SU 42.39 units since May 10, 2009 as a favorite