Sports Betting Systems and Trends for 03/28
NBA Sports Betting Systems:
- The Mavericks are 17-0 ATS (11.06 ppg) on the road with at least one day of rest after a game in which they shot better than 48.5% from the field and better than 80% from the free-throw line.
- The Bulls are 2-17 ATS (-11.60 ppg) at home versus a team that has a winning percentage of 40 or worse and has averaged at least 5 blocks per game season-to-date.
- The Clippers are 10-2 ATS (11.56 ppg) on the road after a road loss in which Chris Paul had at least 10 assists.
NHL Sports Betting Systems:
- The Rangers are 8-19 since Nov 19, 2015 after a win. This sports betting system is +11.57 units and 38.0% roi to fade.
- The Bruins are 24-19 since Dec 04, 2006 as a road dog after a loss as a road dog
- The Islanders are 24-38 (28% roi fade) since Dec 23, 2014 after a game at home
Subscribe to our daily newsletter for more powerful sports betting systems and trends!