Sports Betting Systems and Trends | Free Pick!
Sports betting systems seem to prefer the NBA PACERS +2.0 today over the Miami Heat. Keep in mind, this free selection (“pick”) isn’t account for raw number projections. Consider the following actives for today and be sure to check out the PCG Raw Number sports betting systems to see if there is any conflict or agreement! Bet with confidence…
Daily Sports Betting Systems and Trends:
- The Cavaliers are 14-0 ATS (12.36 ppg) at home after a game in which they shot at least 49% from the field and at least 84% from the free-throw line.
- The Bucks are 0-14 ATS (-9.61 ppg) as a home favorite with at most one day of rest after a game in which they scored at least 50 points in the paint.
- The Heat are 0-11 ATS (-8.68 ppg) since Apr 04, 2014 after a win in which Dwyane Wade did not play.
- The Raptors are 0-12 ATS (-7.71 ppg) with no rest after a win in which the percentage of their baskets that were assisted was at least ten percentage points lower than their season-to-date average.
- The Knicks are 9-0 ATS (13.28 ppg) after a road win in which Carmelo Anthony had a double-double.
- Two teams with +3/-3 SU margins (avg) meet; the home favorite is 33-71-2 ATS if off of a blowout 15+ pt win. – Fade the Heat