Top Daily Betting Systems for Weds: Utah Jazz
Tabcorp chief David Attenborough said the current review of gambling laws should not stop the government immediately declaring online in-play betting systems operated by several major bookmakers illegal. “It really isn’t difficult, they just have to …
Daily Top NBA Betting Systems and Trends:
- The Pistons are 0-13 ATS (-7.31 ppg) with at most one day of rest after a double digit loss at home in which they shot less than 60% from the free-throw line.
- The Warriors are 0-12 ATS (-6.86 ppg) on the road with at most one day of rest off a game in which they had at least six players in double-digit scoring.
- The Jazz are 10-0 ATS (10.55 ppg) after a win on the road when their DPS was at least plus 15 points.
- The Pelicans are 0-14 ATS (-9.43 ppg) as a home favorite with at least one day of rest after a win on the road in which they had an assist to turnover ratio of at least two
- *Since 1996, road favorites are 252-158-6 (61.5%) ATS when facing a team off of a 1,2 or 3 point CLOSE win. (Grizzlies)
- Since 2009, home teams off of 2+ straight road wins are just 153-192-2 ATS. (Trailblazers)
Betting Systems and Trends suggest a play on:
The Utah Jazz (we’re 3-1 ATS on these now!)
Check out NBA Raw Numbers Here: