Sports Betting System of the Day: Blue Jays +105
The following MLB Sports Betting System seems to support a play on the Toronto Blue Jays +105 as road dogs in Boston: Since 2004, weekday divisional road dogs off of a win have gone 1090-1290 +192.57 units +8.1% roi. You can find this powerful system and more here: tinyurl.com/zkvq68g
Top 5 Trends + A Sports Betting System for Monday:
- Since 2014, the Boston Red Sox are just 23-41 SU -29.55 units at home when the total is set high, over 8 runs.
- The Houston Rockets are 13-0 ATS (8.50 ppg) as a dog after a double-digit loss in which they committed at least twenty turnovers.
- The Thunder are 15-1 ATS (12.62 ppg) after a win at home in which they scored more than 30% of their points from the three-point line.
- The Mets are 13-1 OU as a favorite when they scored two or fewer runs for their starter in his last start.
- The Rockies are 45-109 since Sep 12, 2009 on the road off of a road win. Ouch…