Sports Betting Systems | Tuesday Free Pick
PCG Sports Betting Systems seem to prefer the NBA DENVER NUGGETS +3 today over the SACRAMENTO KINGS. Keep in mind, this free selection (“pick”) isn’t account for raw number projections. Consider the following actives for today and be sure to check out the PCG Raw Number sports betting systems to see if there is any conflict or agreement! Bet with confidence…
Tuesday’s Top Sports Betting Systems:
- System: taking favorites off of shut out wins as home favorites has gone 303-170 +36.49 units SU in database history. – Supports the Rangers in NHL
- The Rockets are 0-11 ATS (-4.59 ppg) as a rested road dog after a win in which they scored at least 18 fast break points.
- The Magic are 0-12 ATS (-10.58 ppg) as a favorite with at least one day of rest after a loss in which they scored 10 or fewer fast break points
- The Kings are 0-14 ATS (-8.57 ppg) on the road after a game in which Demarcus Cousins had more turnovers than assists
- The Wizards are 0-11 ATS (-13.59 ppg) as a home favorite after a game in which they scored 10 or fewer fast break points
- System: Since 1995, NBA teams off of a a win allowing >25 assists (high totaled 200+ ou game) are just 244-362-8 ATS (-2.06 ppg, 40.3%) ATS if playing against a team off a loss. Fade Kings.
Note: Feel free to print out our raw number sheets and mark where a PCG “sports betting systems” were active to log your own results. This is the first step in being your own investor…